Welcome to Rethink Your Business LAS VEGAS!
To subscribe to the podcast, please use the link below:
E06: Bookkeeping – The Most Important Piece of the Accounting Process
Stephanie White, the Director of Bookkeeping of Dave Hall Certified Public Accountants and Strategic Business Advisors, is a perfect example of hard work pays off. Stephanie started in the accounting field at the age of 18 and experience includes 13 years of owning and operating a small business accounting firm that focused on bookkeeping. Bookkeeping is all she has done professionally and to balance her analytical side, Stephanie takes time for her 4th love; photography. Stephanie is a wife and mother of two sons, 21 and 19, all Las Vegas natives.
In this episode Dave covers the following key points with Stephanie on the topic of Bookkeeping.
• Common mistakes business owners make
• Tips on what you can do to keep your business accounting clean and separate from your personal finances
• The importance of reviewing financial statements on a regular basis
• Reasons why putting off financials until tax time can be harmful
• Resources available for those interested in learning more about Quickbooks
• The value in having a relationship with an accounting professional and how that will shape your relationship with the IRS
THANK YOU FOR LISTENING!
To get the latest episodes on Rethink Your Business Las Vegas sent directly to your device as they become available, you can subscribe on iTunes!
Also if you like the show please leave us a review on iTunes as they are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! Dave reads each and every one of the reviews. Thank you!
If you have any suggestions for upcoming shows or a question for or guest, leave us a comment below.
Ready to get advice on how we can help you Rethink your business? Schedule a time to talk with me with my Free 30 minute consultation. Click HERE to Schedule Now!